We’ve matched half of the puppies so far!
Paul F/Taia B – Solid Sable F
Brenda V – Small Sable/White M
Minnette M – Sable/White F
JoAnn H – larger Sable/White M
The following puppies are still available though I’m waiting to hear back from Gary W, Carol H, and Eva before moving forward with new people.
These puppies will be ready November 12-17. We would like them to go home within that timeline if possible.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be considered for one of these puppies.
Puppy choosing is always such a fun time… I always look at the pups and think which one I would like! Carol Inouye
PS Ine of these days~~