SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG
- We don’t want you to miss anything and we want you to know what’s happening here, so the very first thing you need to do is Subscribe to this blog. You can do this under the Missin Nothin’ tool, in the green sidebar of this website/blog.
- You should also “like” our Silver Paw Cavachons FB page. Some of the quicker updates are posted there, and they are not posted here. To miss nothing, you should check both locations for information.
- If you are thinking about getting a Silver Paw Cavachon Puppy, or Accelerated Cavachon Puppy, you need to know where they are coming from, and you need to get to know us.
- Our personal blog is at http://www.gracewithouttears.com. Feel free to see what we’re up to over there.
- A puppy is very much a product of his environment, and we want you to step into our lives and experience your puppy’s childhood.
DO YOUR RESEARCH
- While you’re getting to know us, we also want you to research online about which breed will fit best into your family’s lifestyle.
- There is amazing information about the Cavachon, so if you just do a Google Search, you should be able to get the info you need to make a decision about whether this will be the right type of puppy for your family.
GET ON THE WAITING LIST
- Once you’ve decided you want a Silver Paw Cavachon or Accelerated Cavachon Puppy, then you need to be on our Waiting List.
- You must first fill out our Waiting List Request Form found HERE.
- After filling out the form, please give us a call (509) 936-2715, so we can chat a bit about what you’re looking for. Then send a $100 waiting list fee to get on our waiting list. This can be sent via Venmo (@kristy-plata), PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can contact us for our address to send a personal check. Let us know that you have read and agree to our Health Guarantee. Your name will be added to the waiting list immediately.
- Next will likely be a period of waiting. Once you have been matched to your puppy, you will send a deposit.
- The Waiting List is updated and posted in the green sidebar.
- We will begin talking with you in detail about the puppies when you have selected a litter/s with puppies that you like.
SELECTING YOUR PUPPY
- There are often a couple litters of puppies being raised in the nursery at the same time.
- Puppy Selection for a litter will begin when the puppies are 5 weeks old.
- We will post updates to the blog and videos on Facebook. We also have an Instagram account that you can follow. You may choose a puppy from the litter, or pass on the litter and wait for a puppy from a future litter.
- Choosing a puppy based on personality is like asking us what your toddler will be like when he/she is an adult. We don’t know. A puppy’s personality, while it is beginning to emerge in those early weeks, is not fully evident till 12-16 weeks of age.
- The first level of choosing involves the timeline. The dates when puppies can go home will be clearly marked in the Available Puppies list in the green sidebar.
- After evaluating your timeline, you can then consider the genders and colors available.
- You should be able to let us know what you don’t want pretty quickly, since there are 16 different combinations when you consider 8 colors and 2 genders.
- If both the timeline and color/gender match up with what you are interested in, you will let us know and we will be talking to you in detail as the puppies are ready for selection.
- We will post action videos of each litter so you can see the puppies in motion.
- You will not lose your position on the waiting list if you wait for a different litter.
WATCH YOUR PUPPY GROW
- Our first job is to raise healthy, well socialized puppies.
- We will do our best to post updated videos of the puppies, but this will be determined by our schedule and taking care of the basic needs of our dogs always comes first.
- If you would like to visit your puppy, we want you to wait until your puppy is at least 5 weeks old. By 5 weeks, they are playing, wrestling, growling, and in motion. Simply put, they are fun to watch!
- While you watch your puppy grow, we know you will have lots of questions.
- Feel free to Contact Us with your questions. We will probably call you during this time as well.
- You can even post questions on our Silver Paw Cavachons Facebook page, and get answers from those who already have our puppies.
- We encourage you to participate on our Silver Paw Cavachons Facebook page. It makes the process a lot of fun. People have often made friends with other families that have puppies from the same litter. It’s fun to compare notes and see how each puppy from a litter develops.
SEND FINAL PAYMENT
- When your puppy reaches 7 weeks of age, we would like you to send the final payment.
- This includes the balance on the puppy as well as the shipping/delivery charges. Contact Us again for our address.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING AN ACCELERATED PUPPY
- The deposit for an Accelerated Puppy is $500 and it is non-refundable.