Updated Waiting List

Things are so busy I’ve been neglecting my blog. We have lots of puppies, and while there are many names on this waiting list, just a handful of people have shown an interest in our current litters.

I’m overdue for photos. I’ll try to get some up this weekend. I think I have a couple videos I can post on the Fb page. I’ll work on that.

To those that have shown an interest, please reach out and let me know what you’d like to see. We have 4 litters of various ages and 17 puppies. They will all be ready to go home in the next 1-4 weeks. I’d like to start matching puppies.

Here is the current list.

I want to hear from anyone, no matter where you are on this list, if you’re interested in a current puppy.

I’m also willing to hear from anyone not on this list.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 responses to “Updated Waiting List

  1. Happy ThanksGiving I will be out of town until Jan5. Please send me pics of puppies that are black, sable(dark)’sable and white. I am only interested in a F1 (female preferred.) January 6 would be earliest pickup date.

    Thanks Cathy Ley

    Sent from my iPhone


  2. Hi Kristy,

    I had asked you a few weeks back to put my name down for the F1 Cavachons (the 2 sisters) at the time I hadn’t put any thought into how I would come to get our puppy (I got a little caught up in the thought of a puppy coming home with us). Afterwards I did some research and quickly realized that the drive between Seattle and Spokane is considered very dangerous in the winter time. I looked at several different sites to gather info as I was hoping someone would say it would be ok to venture up your way safely. All of them said chains were necessary and flying there would be best.

    My husband, kids and I are all looking forward to the experience of driving to your home and meeting our puppy for the first time. Unfortunately, I don’t see a way around our predicament. I know that there is a possibility that the roads may not be so bad and driving may be safe, but as you have to start placing the puppies now in the forever homes, I think I will have to with draw my name and wait until at least April before we are able to travel.


    Kris Ang

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s