Things continue to move forward here and I’m happy to announce that the Jesse pups and the Justyne pups have all been matched to forever homes.
We are now working on the Pearlie, Chantel, Abbey, and Sophia pups for puppy selection, and there will be a new litter page for Allie in the next day or two with the first photos of her new litter born last week.
I’d like to go through the waiting list again so people know where things stand.
- Deb – still deciding on the solid sable female from Chantel.
- Lili – waiting till 2019
- Rachel F – blenheim female, but I haven’t heard from her in a very long time.
- Nicole R – female after June
- Michael A – tri color only
- Kelsey N – future litter
- Amy U – looking at Allie or Paige pups when they’re born
- Lisa S & Mac – Tri F only
- Adam S – May 2018
- David L – After April 1
- Hannah & Carson – Tri or B/W
- Trudy H. – Spring litters
- Lily W – sm pup, June, mostly white
- Peter M (Eloiza) – looking at Pearlie and Sophia Blenheim males
- Lizzy C. – Allie litter
- Krista J – we’re talking tomorrow about the available pups
- Julie F – Pearlie golden female pending
- Sharon L – After June 2
- Elaine M. – After June 5, sm F with black
- Rhodetta – 1st of April, Blenheim F, small, or Tri
- Mike C
- Ellie H. – XL Black M
- Marci V.
- Rene K. – After May 1, S/W, B/W, Dark gold, Lg F
- Chris D. – sm 12-15 lb Blen M, but flexible, apricot, s/w
- Jason M. – pup like Jesse Blen M, Sophia Blenheim M
- Andrea R. – Abbey S/W female
- Allie & Jeff – S/W male, 10-15 lbs
- Kimberly F. – Chantel Blenheim F
- Sherry E.
These are all the details I have in my notes regarding the list and what people are wanting. If there is nothing by your name, or the info I have listed after your name is incorrect, please send me an email and help me update my notes. I am hoping to finalize details with Deb, Julie F, Krista J., Andrea R., and Kimberly F tomorrow. I will also be adding photos of the new Allie pups, and we are hoping that Paige will have her puppies soon. We are also expecting puppies from Roxy and hope that Scarlett will have a litter, and that Paisley is pregnant. We will have to wait to know for sure on those last two.
Puppies that are currently wide open, meaning nobody has been asking about them so far are the solid sable and golden females from Sophia’s litter. The blenheim male from that litter and from the Pearlie litter are also possibly available but I’m checking with 2 families still on those pups.
I think that covers all of the puppies. I’m hoping that by the end of tomorrow we will have matched 5 more puppies to their forever families. Again, if you’re on the waiting list and you want more information about any of the puppies just let me know. If we’ve talked and you’re waiting for photos and answers to your questions, I plan to work on all of that tomorrow (Sunday).
Thanks again for your patience and your support. We can’t wait to put all these babies into your arms!