Available Pup

Edit: I forgot to post this last night. My husband is at the vet now. Anyone ready now for a pup??

Here we are again with another blenheim girl looking for her forever home. She was matched but then the family wasn’t quite ready after they had just lost a beloved pet recently so they’ve decided to wait.

Thursday is our vet day and both of the Kenzie pups are going for their health certificates. We’d love to have a name for the blenheim girl and she’s ready to go this weekend or sometime next week.

Give me a call if you’re interested (remember I’m in the pacific time zone). You do not need to be on our waiting list for this puppy.

Blenheim girl on the left still available!