It’s time to give you all some updates on what is happening here at Silver Paw Cavachons.
I’m just going to post a simple numbered list. Here we go…
1. There are 2 available Cavachon puppies from Abbey’s litter and I just uploaded 3 videos of them on our Facebook page. I have one family to hear back from on the waiting list, but after that, they are available to the general public.
Please be sure you scroll down in this blog and read about their medical history. All is well and they have been given a clear bill of health from my 2 vets, but I want all potential buyers to be informed regarding their medical history.
The golden pup on the left is a female, and the solid sable male on the right is “Draper”.
2. Chantel is pregnant and in the nursery. She is due around February 21st and we are really hoping for a litter with no complications! I’ll keep you updated as she progresses. She is bred to a black/tan male Cavalier so we could get any color of puppies.
3. The Waiting List is basically full. We have 20 deposits in hand and I don’t want to collect any more money until a litter is born and puppies are matched to their families.
Because we still have such a strong interest in our puppies, I have started an informal waiting list that does not require a deposit. Send me an email if you’d like more info regarding this informal list.
I will post a photo of the official waiting list soon.
4. Available Male Bichons. We still have 2 male Bichons looking for new homes. These boys are very playful, friendly, and they are ready to go any time! They come from AKC parents, but I did not register the litters, so these pups will be sold without papers.
5. If you have emailed us recently and not received a response it is because we have no new puppies at this time and a very long waiting list with only one litter on the horizon. It is possible that we will have several litters born in late spring and ready to go home early summer, but those are only guestimates, and you never know exactly what will happen. Plus, we already have 20 families waiting. At this time we are only accepting names for our secondary waiting list and we don’t have an estimated wait time for when puppies will be available to those just getting on the waiting list now.
Please send questions to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 509-936-2715. Thanks for your interest in our puppies!